- Apricot $1800 (AKC)
- Red/Dark $1800
Puppies have Champion Parents with genetic testing. That is AKC limited papers. Health record from birth and copies of parents genetic test results are provided.
Just thought we would write up a quick page on the reasons behind our puppy price and share with you some of our kennels expenses.
- Yearly vaccines for adults – distemper, parvo, adinovirus, rabies and three puppy shots per puppy.
- Antibiotics and other medications for puppies, adults, de-worming medicine for all adults and puppies.
- Unexpected large expenses for illnesses and accidents.
- PRA Prcd Test on all adults ( $195.00 each)
- All of our dogs are registered in 2 associations AKC and UKC.
- Pedigrees for all dogs and puppies.
- Litter registration and applications on every puppy from both associations.
- Microchip on every dog.
- DNA profile on every dog
- Flea and Tick prevention for everybody all year. (over $3000)
- Dry dog food,can dog food, raw food and puppy food. We feed a mixture of Raw and Dry.
- Dog beds ,toys blankets, blankets and blankets.
- Shampoo, conditioner, spray grooming products – Good thing I’m a groomer.
- Registration fees
- Travel to show
- Average $350 to $500 for each dog show
All puppies come with Health information including copies of their parents genetic health test results, vaccine schedule, AKC or UKC registration papers and a 5 yr. guarantee in writing. We breed for Quality, Genetic Health, Temperament & Color. Parents tested clear for PRA-prcd, Cerf. and OFA.